Sunday, June 28, 2009

The week that was...

This week Drew got tossed from daycare because he had 2 loose poops in a day (it's their policy). Although, I am not sure if the policy really works because a little bug went around the class. He is happy, but poops a lot. We took him to the doctor and she just said it should go away within the week. They did weigh him and he is now up to 15 lbs 8 oz....... So this morning after I fed Drew, we were watching TV in our room and I fell asleep, only to find out that so did Drew.. Take a look.... (Don't worry.. It is a king bed and mommy was watching the whole time so I didn't roll over him).
He now loves sleeping on his stomach....


So this afternoon when we got home Drew was rolling on the floor on a blanket and decided to roll himself up like a little pig in a blanket...... (don't worry we were watching.. no need for the DCF).....


6 comments:

  1. oh...I love it when they sleep on their tummies and their little bums are in the air!
    shhhh...I let Isaac sleep in my bed all the time...king bed too!
    (although...shhh....but, he did fall off one time...shhh...)
    He's growing up soo fast...tell him to slow it down!
    Love to you guys,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute. The two of you look like you are almost in the same positions sleeping. I love the picture rolling. Pretty soon he will be up on his knees and crawling and then the walking will come and he will be all over the place. He is certainly growing fast. We cannot wait to see him next weekend. Give Drew hugs and kisses from Nanna and Grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's just so darn cute! Oh, I wish I lived closer... I'd offer daycare for you!

    I agree with Kathy, he's growing up too fast!

    Thanks for the update... I love seeing how he's growing:0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, your bed seems to go on forever and ever! And we even have a King, too! What precious photos of your tangled up little snoozer. LOVE them! Thanks for the smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to kiss his little toe-toes in that last picture (and no I don't have any foot fetishes - there is just something about baby toes)! THe picture of him sleepin with daddy looked like Kelsey with Mommy last night, only she was there in the middle of night screaming. Love to you all. Sue

    ReplyDelete