Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hot Fun in the Summer Time.....

So today daddy and I are spending the day together because mommy has a shower and bachelorette party to go to. We have had so much fun and the house is trashed......Note the sign on the door I left to warn mommy.....
Anyways, since it is 93 degrees out and humid, daddy bought me a pool for me to wade in the backyard. So after filling it up, putting sunscreen on me, and dressing me up, we ventured off to the backyard for a swim..... Well, I didn't really care for it and basically froze like a popsicle in it because the water was on the cold side......Daddy didn't let it warm up before tossing me in...... Here are some of the pictures from my polar swim......
So the question is, are either of my grandpas going to see me swimming in this dinky pool and decides that I need a BIG in-ground pool so I can swim on a raft with a virgin banana colada HINT HINT......

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are too cute. Love the sunglasses. You need to have daddy put some hot water in first. I always did that for him when he was your age. Colin you will be having fun and splashing around real soon. I don't know what grandpa will do. Daddy should have bought a bigger one so he and mommy could get in it too. Love you and lots of kisses. Nanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Colin didn't mind the frigid waters too much. Are those his cool NY Mets shades??? It better be Papa that puts in the pool, otherwise Grandpa is going to have to pony up for his other grandchildren. I know Colin is the only boy but... Love, Auntie Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Grandpa...Colin needs a BIG POOL to swim in!!!

    Colin...you're looking good little man...I'm going to have to get Isaac in the pool soon...hope you had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the cutest pictures I've seen in a long time....the long face, beachwear, hands on legs...what a CUTE boy!

    I'm glad you two had a nice day together. What a good daddy.

    ReplyDelete