Sunday, March 15, 2009

March Update

Sorry for the delay in posting, but from this point forward I will probably do a monthly update... Drew has been such a great baby and really has helped us continue on... Everyday he continues to grow into a cute little boy.... Although he spits up 30% of his feedings (why can't we have a child who can keep his food down???) he eats like a champ and we may start him on some rice cereal. Mel is busy with Drew but is also going to be going back to work part-time so we are in the process of getting daycare started. As for Drew and I, we are mainly getting ready for NY Mets Baseball and Syracuse in the NCAA tourney....Drew is getting baptised April 19th and on the 18th we are going to have a big crowd walking with us in memory of Colin at the Heartwalk here in town... It will be a perfect weekend (and hopefully nice weather). Enjoy the photos....




PS - Thanks Aunt Jamee for the pictures... (my camera is broken).

10 comments:

  1. Oh he is changing so much. I just want to kiss his little face and munch on those legs. I better get up there soon for a visit. Good thing Aunt Jamee is getting some pictures. Everyone walking on April 18 in memory of Colin better get in shape....
    Love, hugs and kisses
    Nanna and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cute little guy! Until Elijah was about 6 months old, he spit up all the time, too. I hope Drew starts to keep his food down!

    Thanks for the pics.. it's so nice to see how he has grown! Have a good week, you guys.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome little guy! Looks like he's growing like a weed! Praying that he is able to keep his feeds down better:0)

    Hope you all have wonderful weather for the walk! Thanks for posting the pictures - he sure is a cutie!

    Tina & Vaeh:0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. He's changed so much since we saw him in February. I think he looks a lot like Melanie in the second picture. I can't wait to see you all in April. Will certainly be a special weekend. With the nice weather, the girls are getting in their practice but we are going to have to break out the double jog stroller and get them broken in on that rig.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drew spent the night with me last Friday night.
    We watched SU beat West Va. and had a great time. He is all excited about SU, and going there some day, just like our great Vice President!!

    He's looking more and more like his beautiful Mom everyday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiii!!! He does look like his mommy a lot more than Colin did. I wish I could cuddle him. I wish I could join you on the walk too :( Love you guys and miss you. Come visit me again. You can actually use my bathroom now and sit on my couch! G

    ReplyDelete
  7. Drew is getting so big can't wait to finally meet him. Love his hair and he's just adorable.

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Drew is so big and so stinkin' cute!
    oh girl....we can get you a new camera if that's all it takes!

    I'm on it!
    I hope you are all well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at those chubby legs! I could eat him up. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I'm so glad he is doing so well.

    ReplyDelete