Saturday, March 22, 2008

Quiz Time......

It's time for a quiz here on the blog....Below you will see two video's taken today......Each question is multiple choice so choose wisely.....

QUESTION # 1

Colin in the above video was happy because:

A) We are one day closer to baseball's opening day.

B) He just got his Methadone.

C) The Easter Bunny is coming tomorrow.

QUESTION # 2

Colin was not happy in the above video because:

A) Papa left today after spending the week with Colin.

B) He is having Mexican tonight for dinner.

C) The Methadone has worn off.

6 comments:

  1. answers Q #1 is C
    Q #2 is C
    Hope he continues to smile and you guys are home soon.
    love,
    Maryrose & Norm

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable he is! The second video made me want to cry..I hate seeing babys uncomfortable. I'm glad they are not trying to wean him anymore. And what wonderful news about possibly going home or close to home next week.

    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to say B and B. Poor man, he looks unhappy in the last video.

    I hope Colin enjoys treats from the Easter bunny tomorrow! Prayers to you all!!

    oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say neither of the above. He's happy because he just learned that Syracuse beat Marlynad the other night and he's sad because UCONN lost on Friday night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my... since I've seen this before... and if I were a betting girl...

    I'd guess Methadone...


    especially the last one...
    Matthew was just plain miserable when he was withdrawing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor little guy...
    the first video was cute though...
    I hope he gets a "fix" soon so that he's happy again!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete