Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Scar Appears.....

Sorry for the lack of updates...I hit a rut of not updating the blog and I apologize. Since I am back in Syracuse, I received pictures today via cellphone and uploaded them to the site. Colin is doing better and is healing, however he has still had a fever that comes a goes. It is really frustrating us because if he didn't have a fever, we could be out of the ICU and home sooner. They conducted an Cat Scan yesterday to see if he had any signs of infection within his body. The Cat Scan did not show anything major so they have him on antibiotics to try and fight it off. Overall, he continues to look good and they weighed him today and surprisingly he did not lose any weight......

4 comments:

  1. Glad the only thing wrong is a fever!!! Isaac had one for three weeks that they couldn't find the source of...they just put him on a broad spectrum antibiotic (TWICE)...and it eventually went away.
    We're still praying for you guys!
    It's time to take that cutie pie home already!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like he is resting comfortably in that picture. I'm so happy to see most of the lines out. Hopefully you can leave the ICU soon and get home! Give Colin lots of hugs and kisses for me! Love, Auntie Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.. so sweet...

    so happy you posted... I have been praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to see a post from you guys! I've been thinking about Colin and hoping he has been recovering well. I'm so glad he is maintaining his weight. That says a lot about how he's doing right now! Hopefully you can figure out a cause for that fever soon and I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

    Take care, hope you can get out of the ICU and to your home soon!

    ReplyDelete