Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I like pudding......

Yesterday, we gave Colin some chocolate pudding at the suggestion of Dr. K and once again, he proved to be right. Colin ate some off a spoon, didn't throw up or gag, and then decided to play with it and make a mess. It drives mommy nuts to see a mess on his tray but we have to start somewhere. We also took his oxygen off his face for a while so he could feel like a normal kid. (ignore this Dr. K). Colin does fine without the oxygen and does not turn blue. Enjoy the photos.

Colin acting like a typical man.....taking control of the remote.....

I think he is saying his prayers ......

8 comments:

  1. Cute pictures. He definitely looks like he is praying in the second picture. Perhaps he's saying "Thank you for letting me eat and play with the chocolate pudding. It reminds me of that yummy cake I ate on my 1st birthday!" Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is praying the red sox continue to their winning streak and that Jack milligan can come over to play soon!!! Heather

    he looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll have to try the pudding...
    we take Isaac off the O2 each day also...I just do it to get a baseline to see where he's at...give him a bath..and let his poor little cheeks have a rest!
    They look totally different without that canula up their nose!
    He is so handsome...SO cute with the pudding everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We think Colin is saying, "Please, God, let this chocolate stuff be on my tray every day!!"
    Love seeing Colin looking so good!
    Jani & Jim

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I hope this is the first of many foods for Colin to try. It's a slow process but he has to start somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Vanessa. Little steps every day and soon our grandson will be eating you out of everything. I love the pictures especially the pudding. Before I read your note on it I said to Sue that it looks like he is praying. See you Friday. Love Nanna and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think great-grandpa said "its your turn Colin to say Grace".....he looks terrific and I think its exciting that he likes choc pudding. Before you know it, he's going to want some Pasta!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the picture of him with his hands folded, it looks like he's definitely saying a prayer for his good health and for lots of yummy food!

    He is so flippin cute, I can hardly stand it!

    ReplyDelete