Wednesday, April 2, 2008

We've Already Been Home a Week....

We are finally feeling settled in. It took a long time!! Colin is sleeping a little better but, not great. He still has fevers on and off. Overall, he is doing well though. Yesterday, Colin and I went for a walk. He hasn't been outside in so long!! He loved it but, he threw up during the walk-all over himself. It was the only time he threw up all day!! I can't believe that I didn't bring anything for him to throw up into!! He's getting stronger and less cranky every day.

4 comments:

  1. It must have been great to get outside yesterday. I hope it was as warm your way as it was in NH. Hopefully every day is getting easier for you. Please give Colin a big hug and kiss from his Auntie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the sleeping is getting better. I'll pray for that to continue! I'm glad you were able to get outside for a bit, even if there was throw up involved.

    Take care!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Murphy's Law...
    isn't that always how it goes!
    *giggles*

    Love your new template.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear he is improving. I love the Mets gear, looks much more natural on him then that Red Sox hat!!

    ReplyDelete