Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Weekend

First off....Sorry for no posts over the past 2 weeks....As I said before, when he is not happy, we just don't feel like breaking out the camera.... So you can guess that he hasn't been the happiest kid in the world.... We are not sure why, however we have noticed that he has been getting 102-103 fevers in the afternoon after his second dose of Lasix. We talked to Dr. K today and we are going to go down on his dosage for all 3 times a day as his body might be a little on the dry side.... We shall see...... Here is a picture of grumpy today.. (PS - Daddy did his hair).... Ok...now that we got that out of the way, we had a busy 3 day weekend. On Friday, Aunt Dani and Uncle Darin had a big party at their house... Colin did great and even stayed up until about 9:00. On Saturday, we hung around the house and rested after the big party and then on Sunday we had another party during the afternoon. Here is a picture of mommy and me before Friday's party.....
Ok...Sorry Kathy for not posting earlier.....We are all glad that you got home from CA safely...

8 comments:

  1. LOVE that hairdo, even though he's not the happiest! Way to go, Dad! I can't get over how he looks more & more like Daddy in every picture!

    Hope you start having better days & Colin starts feeling better. Its no fun having a grumpy baby:0(

    Thanks for the pics - I needed a Colin fix!

    Heart Hugs!
    Tina & Vaeh:0) (Jon & Gabby, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are too cute!

    You know...with Isaac...I still start his first feed of the day with 4 ounces of water and 4 ounces of milk...for that very reason...his night dose of lasix seems to dry him up. These guys are so sensitive...
    It's a good thing he picked a good mom and dad that take such GOOD care of him. REST this week...sounds like you guys need it!

    I wish you guys were closer to have you over for a play date! I'm still trying to convince my hubby that I need a BIG FAT RV to travel around and visit my heart babies.

    Thanks for FINALLY updating...I'm going to need your phone number so that I can just call and get my updates (and...I think Terri has it..and she'll share..so, WATCH OUT!)

    Love,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pics are great. I just love that little face so much. Sorry to hear he's been a grump lately. Hopefully decreasing the lasix will help out.

    Tell Dad nice job with the hair! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweety pie! Jamee's Aunt Kathy here---wanted to say how incredibly handsome Colin is---but everyone knows that already! He will persevere and become a healthy young fella, I just know it. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Corsello family at Jamee's shower. And, of course, I'm so excited to be gaining Al as a nephew!! My prayers are always with Colin and all of you.
    Love, Kathy (Vassallo), aka John Reale's sister [a little joke for Al Sr.].

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well don't listen to Mom and Dad! Colin did great on July 4th!! He is such a cutie! He needs more Papa time this week. Plus I think Dr. K is right about the Lasix (or "Latex" as Grandma Kathy calls it!) It is just a balance between the meds. and his fluid intake. We will get it straight as time goes on!

    Hey Kathy Reale.. thanks for checking the blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to see another picture of my only grandson. I have been "girled out", only kidding my little girls. Let's hope that the Lasix being reduced does the trick. I don't like hearing about those fevers and being grumpy. Guess I will have to come up sometime after vacation to play catch with him again and get him belly laughing again. Love, hugs and kisses to all
    Nanna and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well its about time with the pics....was getting worried. Tim you never were good with hair but that's OK it looks cute. Glad you could enjoy the wkend as well. Hope the fevers reduce soon and I'd be cranky too if I had a fever. Hope we get to see you in Aug. Hugs and kisses to all

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uncle Timmy needs to come and style Jenna's hair too - then she and Colin can have matching do's. Her hair likes to stick up too! Sounds like you had a nice 4th of July weekend. Glad to hear that Colin was willing to party past his bedtime. Can't wait to see all of you in August. Big kisses and hugs to Colin. Love, Auntie Susie

    ReplyDelete