Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Roomies Reunited!!

Colin and his buddy Jack were reunited a couple weeks ago for a playdate. It was so nice to see both of these boys feeling better and playing together. They were both very sick when they were roomies at University Hospital. Jack had just been through open heart surgery at the time and they both have mickey buttons so, they have a lot in common and a lot to talk about. Although the Mommies were much more chatty!! Colin can't wait to hang out with Jack again. How cute are they???





6 comments:

  1. Boy, I'll bet those two will be a handful when they're older! Looks like they're having a great time together! Glad they could get together outside of hospital walls. Hope you all have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie...
    that's TOO cute! I have to find Isaac a buddy to stare at!! He'd probably just fall on him though...

    Isaac is taller...30 inches long, and I can't remember his head...but, it's huge and well on the charts! Isn't that the stature of our kiddos, low weight, big heads, and tiny feet!

    It's nice to see that he's feeling better!!

    love,
    kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Colin and Jack are so cute together. I wish I was there to see them together. Great that you all got to see each other again. I hope when I come up there we can get them to come over again.
    Hugs and kisses to all.
    Love,
    Nanna and of course grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun visit...jack loved colin's toys and of course mel! we will play again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the boys had fun. I bet they were watching the Wiggles since it is Colin's fave. Hope they get to play together soon! Love, Auntie Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honestly, if I saw Colin in person I would have to devour his cuteness. What a total CUTIE MAN. I love it! I'm so glad he reunited with his hospital bud. They look adorable together. :)

    ReplyDelete